Stylish, Powerful and Fast Music Player with elegant design. Music Player lets you manage all your music files quickly and easily .This audio player supports almost all types of mp3, mp4, 3gp, acc, flac, mid, ogg files and other audio formats. Easily browse and play music songs by genres, albums, artists, songs, playlists and folders. Enjoy high quality music playback experience with a unique equalizer, bass boosting, visualizer and ID3V2 mp3 tags.
Create your own play list as you wish. In each sub menu, you can control songs with your preferences. Six basic grouping of songs are available with simple sorting.
Search any song in your mobile based on title, artist, or album
Adjust sounds in a convenient way, with easy yet powerful equalizer and bass booster.
We don't have complicate settings menu, instead we have simplified the player. Want to sleep while listening to music. Set timer to switch off the player and start dreaming.
Select any one of three widgets to your desktop. Sometimes notifications make life easy like this. Not only notification, use any sort of remote controllers to control the player, including your android wear.
Please try our music player and don't forget to leave a comment to make it more simple and easy to use. Appreciate your help.
Enjoy high quality music playback experience with a unique equalizer, bass boosting, for mp3, mp4, 3gp, acc, flac, mid, ogg, and etc with this music player.
Any player is designed for both simple and advanced users. It has simple interface with rich graphics which enables the user for smooth navigation through the music player. Enjoy high-quality mobile music playback experience.
NOTE: Product is for ANDROID 3.0+ devices.
Get Pro -
Get Trial (30days) -
Get the user manual -
* Adjust the effect as you want – 5 bands Equalizer, Bass boost and volume knob.
* Music Player automatically detects all the music files in your phone, and add to relevant music lists
* Music Player Supports for playback of the most common music format such as mp3, mp4, 3gp, aac, flac, mid, ogg, etc.
* Music Player is available on 8 famous languages, ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, RUSSIAN, CHINESE,PORTUGUESE and JAPANESE.
* Browse and play your music by ALBUMS, ARTISTS, FOLDERS, GENRES, ALL SONGS, and PLAYLISTS,
* LOCK SCREEN widget of size 4x1
* Music Player gives you a choice of 3 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 4x4) with album art work, controllers and easy access to the player.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS with album art work and controllers.
*Automatically SLEEP PLAYER after some time with music fades out effect.
* HEADSET support with headset buttons and with bass boosting.
* Music Player SEARCH your favorite song based on title, album and artist.
* SWIPE gestures on home page (swipe left right- swipe album art to play next/ previous, swipe up /pause) and playlist.
* Create/Edit/Delete/Rename your favorite playlists.
* Mange song Queue as you want and save it as playlist.
* Share your favorite songs with your friends with Bluetooth and other Medias.
* If the device is equipped with Bluetooth, don’t hesitate to enjoy Bluetooth streaming.
*Equalizer / bass boost settings will automatically save your preferences for the next time. Visit our web site
I was unable to switch my friends` android (Samsung Galaxy Gio) in to the download mode. We looked at several blogs and unable to find a proper mechanism other than hardware treatments. Normally Galaxy Ace and Gio switch to download mode by following steps,
1. Switch off the device 2. Press the volume down key and hold, 3. Press middle/ok key and hold, 4. Finally press power button.
But THIS DID NOT WORK………….
Therefore following steps were carried out (in my case windows was used)
1. Download android SDK from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html ,and install it.(I installed it in to C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\)
2. And make sure to give permission to the current user (Right click android-sdk -> Properties -> Security -> edit -> select the user -> Tick full control -> Apply)
3. (The adb tool has moved to platform-tools/ If you don't see this directory in your SDK, launch the SDK and AVD Manager (execute the android tool) and install "Android SDK Platform-tools" Please also update your PATH environment variable to include the platform-tools/ directory, so you can execute adb from any location.) Launch the SDK Manager -> Available packages -> Android Repository -> Android SDK Platform-tools (Selecting only this is enough) -> install
Now the setup is fine,
4. Put your device to USB debugging Mode. (Settings>Applications>Development and select USB debugging)
5. Open CLI (Command Line) -> simply go to C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\ (Change according to your case) Ex :- cd C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\ Note:- Mind to install the USB connector (Ex: KIES in Samsung or separately installed USB Driver) Connect your device (Galaxy Ace, Gio.. Since this is for android this may work for devices which are other than Samsung)
6. Simply type “adb reboot download” 7. Hopefully now you are in the download mode of your particular device. 8. Now you can flash your device using quality reference. Cheers !!!!!
for Gio http://androidadvices.com/update-samsung-galaxy-gio-s5660-official-gingerbread-xxkpm-233-firmware/ for Ace http://androidflip.com/android-234-gingerbread-update-samsung-galaxy-ace-installing-guide/
In the current Mozilla Firefox we have to change the proxy whenever we want, but we cannot save it and use it frequently. It is time to design an add-on to add, select, remove proxy to the browser.
Add button link to a window similar to connection setting. But it save the configuration with an appropriate name. Select a proxy Whenever we want to select a proxy we can select it from a popup menu. Remove a proxy Not only that if we want to remove a proxy setting we can remove it from list. Main thing is saving proxy setting. For that I wish to use a single text file to store all the information. And hope to install in the same way do add-ons.